Monday, August 6, 2007

To Uncharted Thoughts

Hi Uncharted thoughts
Thanks for posting. I agree with you totally, that crohn's disease is linked to our lymphatic system. I think the lymphatic pumps have a lot to do with it, meaning if we do not produce enough of the right prostaglandins, the lymphatic pumps do not open and close properly and can get blocked. This is seen with a lot of crohn's patients when their neck glands are so swollen and sometimes with the sweat glands which block.
I researched Dr. Robert Beck and Dr. Steven Taali. Actually part of me is very shocked, but part is not surprised at all. I always thought that there were cures out there, that were being withheld from the public. Really, look at what happened with the Map, so nothing is really a surprise. The problem is that the public does not get involved, they just discard the information, thinking some nut came up with it.
I would love to hear about your experience with this electrical charge. Awaiting your reply, Diane

3 comments:

Uncharted Thoughts said...

I came across his lecture while researching antibiotics useful against MAP. I had been on Rifabutin/Biaxin/Ethambutol for about a year. I was improving painfully slow.

I came across a new antibiotic called KC-287 by Klearson Corp.
http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/39637.php

After speaking with one of the scientists, he told me the product worked exceedingly well. It was a mixture of peppermint oil and 30 ppm ionic silver water.

I had rejected what Dr. Robert Beck had claimed, that being ionic silver is a powerful antibiotic. Now I had proof ionic silver works and is safe.

I obtained a Blood Electrifier, and it made my perianal fissure disappear, I got a lot better, but would still have the odd flare.

That’s when it was pointed out to me that the Lymphatic System was where most of the MAP was. I tried the magnetic pulsar on the lymphatic system. Absolutely amazing. All the inflammation is gone; I am feeling like myself again. The only gross side effect was a constant stream of mucus running down the back of my throat.

I've realized the only reason people are still sick with Crohn's is politics. It makes perfect sense. We all know what happens to living creatures when you electrocute them. Why not bacteria?

Anonymous said...

The KC-287 antibiotic is for lung infections caused by MAC, not MAP.

So Carter, where does one get this blood electrecution/magnetic pulsar device?

Also what do you think about this latest article linking E-Coli with Crohn's?

http://www.scienceblog.com/cms/e-coli-linked-crohns-disease-13883.html

Uncharted Thoughts said...

KC-287 is actually just colloidal silver (30 ppm) and peppermint oil.

The antibiotic cocktails used to fight MAP are the same as the ones used to fight MAC. Rifabutin was originally designed to treat MAC in AIDS patients. When an antibiotics demonstrates such effective intracellular properties against MAC, its probable MAP would be effected.

I'd prefer not to mention suppliers. I'm really only here to give information. If you watch Dr. Robert Becks video's closely, they do mention one company he approved of, that is who I dealt with.

E-Coli and Crohn's I do not know enough to really make an informed comment. I suspect immuno-suppression would tend to kill people with E-coli infections however.