Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Uncharted Thoughts

Hi Uncharted Thoughts Thank you for the info.
Sorry for not responding yesterday, but I am having trouble with this blog. I have been trying to figure it out myself, but a lot of the time I have trouble logging into the dashboard. Question, when I wish to make a comment not a post, how do I do that. I have tried and tried, but can't seem to get it right. Thanks for your help.
I was wondering if you would tell me, which scientists have you been in contact with, if you dont mind me asking? Isn't that incredible an antibiotic thats made of pepperment oil and ionic silver water. By all rights you should be able to get this type of medication from a health food store or an herbalist.May I ask where you purchased your blood electrifier? Also I am curious to know which scientist or doctor talked to you about the lymphatic system, because most doctors never mention it, as they know very little about it.How do you use the Magnetic Pulsar? I hope I haven't asked you too many questions. This is just so interesting, I just want to know all about it. I think I am going to post Dr. Becks link on my website and any other links you can give me on the subject. Thank you so much . Diane

3 comments:

Uncharted Thoughts said...

Go to www.video.google.com
Look up Dr. Robert Beck.
About a dozen video's about him.

I was informed about the Lymph by another Crohn's patient I teamed up with. He speaks with Taylor, Naser, Borody.

I purchased my equipment through Sota Instruments in B.C.
You can get plans to build your own, you don't have to buy anything. This is what Dr. Beck originally wanted, otherwise people will think this is a scam.

Watch the video's, they explain this far better than I ever could.

This isn't a new idea. There are about 13 patents dating back to the early 1900's stating similar claims, however they were using it to sterilize water, sewage, ect.

Uncharted Thoughts said...

Diane, I think I'm going to put together an in depth report on the cause, symptoms, and cure of the disease.

The best part is Crohn's patients don't have to buy anything. I despise these crooks selling herbs, tonics and vitamins claiming they cure disease. They don't, believe, I've tried them all.

As Dr. Beck stated, the biggest problem is people believing it.

It will take a month or two to assemble. This will be one of those papers people will either go Wow, and try it; or laugh and dismiss it.

I'll try to keep you posted.

Yanik77 said...

Blogging is easy, just stay positive, never say stuff like "i don't know" or "i cant" and it will solve 50% of the problems already :D